Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology AM transmit with Ten Tec rigs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology AM transmit with Ten Tec rigs
From: bob barnes <k0wtz@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:10:52 -0800 (PST)
mike you have never heard a pair of 4-1000s driven by a kw on am have you?
illegal yes but oh so fun!  i knew the guys in our group that had that
capability and you never heard anything just like it.  it sounded like kmox st.
louis and you know what their audio is.  fantastic!

bob k0wtz
all things are possible in Christ Jesus our savior