Re: [TenTec] Noise from Fans

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Noise from Fans
From: denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:40:51 -0700
I have two remaining TT tuners for sale…
A TT 238C in mint condition…I cannot tell this has ever been used! I will sell
this one for $650.00 shipped to your qth in lower USA. Comes with manual and
the little goodie bag. Does not come with TT box.
A TT 238A tuner in nice condition. Wafer switches are all still good with no
arcing and no arc on the bread slicer….(variable capacitor to you younger
hams). Roller inductor and gears are still pretty good. No marks on front panel
and minor marks on rest of case. Includes manual. Does not come with original
TT box.
I will sell this one for $350.00 shipped to your qth in lower USA.