Re: [TenTec] OT: Rob Sherwood's impression of the FLEX 6x00

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Rob Sherwood's impression of the FLEX 6x00
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:08:46 -0400

On 4/24/2014 4:25 PM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:

  YOU SEEM To BE SPECULATING.

Also, I would be interested in learning exactly which spec you believe Rob
dinged the Omni VII on.

Ha - right! I suppose we are ALL speculating ... but having paid my dues, I figure I am free to speculate with the rest of the gang!

But seriously folks...Notwithstanding it was said in 1975 ... Even if the publisher really believed what he said, he could have been mistaken about it. The ONLY way to know what Yaesu would do is to try it and see. Even asking Yaesu what it would do is suspect. If you ask me my trial strategy during jury selection... well... would you really believe anything I said before hearing my opening statement? The only way to know is to try it, and Yaesu is STILL running the same ads that reaped such harsh criticism after the ARRL lab results were announced.