Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 00:11:17 +0200
NO YOU DON'T, BRY!  HANG IN THERE.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Carling
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 3:32 AM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

Annoying!! I just bought a used Omni VII for the same price they suddenly
changed to for the new ones. Now I wish I had bought an FTDX3000.

Best regards - Bry Carling

> On Jul 3, 2014, at 6:53 PM, Toby Pennington <w4cakk@centurylink.net>
wrote:

> These rigs are way overpriced anyway and it is good to see some realistic
pricing especially of the Omni 7 and the Eagle.

> I do feel for the guys who may be trying to sell these rigs on the used
market,  or those who bought something before the sale began. This kind of
sale is a FIRST for Ten Tec,   and obviously may signify more than just a
sale,  perhaps something new is about to appear,  or will come our way by
the end of this year.

> Toby K4NH
>

>> On 7/3/2014 5:44 PM, Jim Vohland wrote:
>> Wow, that sure is a sale. Maybe some of the Ten Tec guru's can explain
but this sure doesnt make sense from a business perspective to me. Knocking
a grand off the Omni VII. 800 off the eagle and 300 off a Agro. I wish I was
in the market for a new rig. Kinda scary though and makes me wonder about
the future. Seems like a 'fire' sale. Just sayin.......Shoots the heck out
of the used market for those trying to sell eagles and omni's.