Re: [TenTec] Mike & Eagle

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mike & Eagle
From: John Farler <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:57:14 -0400
Thanks for confirming what I've tried.  I think I'd better go
back and check that 8 pin connector pin-out again.  For
this old guys hands and eyes, I wish they had stayed with
the 4 pin connector  :>)

The mini-din on the back caused me much grief.  It wanted
to melt - wonder if it came from radioshack!

And yes, I was told that the headset mike I was using
on the OMNI 6+ sounded as good as the TT desk mike with
the same kind of element.  Ear piece quality is a consideration.
73,
John, K4AVX

Message: 3