Re: [TenTec] Oooo-PS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Oooo-PS
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:39:11 -0500
I may have been too stingy in targeting blame: FedEx has, from time to time, also floated to the top of my septic tank for its uncanny ability to destroy solid steel ingots regardless of packaging.

So far, the USPS has been unable to match either UPS or FedEx in their singularly destructive potential, but I haven't shipped anything particularly heavy with USPS, yet.

Kim N5OP