Re: [TenTec] Oooo-PS

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Oooo-PS
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 22:16:40 +0200
I'll modify Carl's statement... you are at the mercy of the "driver(s)".
Both companies hire humans to drive their trucks and there are good and bad
humans.

Within the US, there may be little difference but worldwide (which I ship
every day), there are big differences.
UPS uses its own drivers and brown trucks; Fedex works with partner
companies in many countries, so the service delivery quality varies.

Shipping from US to Germany, I prefer Fedex.
Shipping bulk from US to Germany, which I do a lot, it is a lot cheaper with
UPS than Fedex, and in 6 years experience doing this every month, we have
NEVER had a single problem with UPS.

Most likely, the culprit is Murphy.
If it's your turn, and Murphy has you in his sights, it doesn't matter how
you shipped!

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)