Re: [TenTec] BUNGEE CORDS

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] BUNGEE CORDS
From: P C A <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:43:44 -0500
Not so, if you go to a Truck Stop and but the Good Tarp Straps they will last a
long time. As a one time truck driver I would hate to think that the tarp on my
flat bed trailer is going to crumble
In the winter. Drivers use them year round.
 I have the center balun of my 160/ 80 meter trap inverted V suspended on a
yard arm from the top of my 70' tower with one  and have a Bungee on each end
tied to the trees. Great to absorb the effects of wind. This antenna has been
up at least 5 yrs.
I agree in one sense do not buy so called BUNGEE CORDS at the local hardware
store and expect them to last very long.
73's  Andy, W3LI