Re: [TenTec] Field day antennas

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Field day antennas
From: "lciotti@lrlc.us" <lciotti@lrlc.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:41:41 -0400
All this field day antenna talk has me wondering...   In multi setups, I know
distance helps, but is it true that keeping the antenna parallel also helps?
We are considering going from three stations this year to 4 so that is going to
complicate our antenna setup.   We typically have run two band fan dipoles.

Sent from my iPhone