Re: [TenTec] Using a Mac to install OMNI VII firmware

To: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using a Mac to install OMNI VII firmware
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 12:14:57 -0400
Sorry to say, the mac’s won’t work. UNLESS you run “Parallels” a windows
emulator

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ <http://www.theheathkitshop.com/>
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.