Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:39:17 -0700
On Tue,4/26/2016 1:27 PM, Carter Grabarczyk wrote:
Well, the big deal is -- they are dangerous. People don't know how to use them.

If true, perhaps this proves that Americans are dumber than Europeans. Although I must admit that we in California seem to be smart enough to figure them out.

Perhaps it's that we Americans are so self-centered that we don't know how to merge or yield. Think about it -- virtually every lane merge on a highway results in a traffic jam of at least half a mile.

73, Jim K9YC