Re: [TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 12:08:55 +0200
I haven't seen any test results of the Duo.
Has anyone here actually used one?
Without a doubt, in red it is the sharpest looking radio currently on the
market.

Of course it has no ham band BPFs which somehow scares me.

A friend of mine has one but lives too far away to go try it.
He is a new inexperienced ham and of course loves it, but he has only
compared it to an FT-857.

Their tech support seems to be very good.
I sent an email asking about the specs of the PTT OUT and got an answer the
next day.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)