Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?

To: <n4py3@earthlink.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:03:10 +0200
Carl, that was about the noise blanker, not the notch filter.
When all of the radios switched to DSP noise blankers, they ALL lost to ability
to cope with short pulse noises.

Rob, who was plagued by electric fence noise worked long and hard with
Elecraft, FLEX, and Ten-Tec and got it fixed.  I don't recall his success with
the JA vendors.  Probably not so good.

73
Rick