[TowerTalk] Ground clamps on 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground clamps on 25G
From: jimsmith@ns.net (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:55:41 -0800
    Hi Bob,
bronze ground clamps are made specifically for attaching to copper, or
galvanized steel without corroding, and are U.L. listed for that purpose.
I've never seen any evidence of corrosion in any of the applications I've
seen, even very old ones. It wouldn't harm anything to use an oxidation
inhibitor if you have doubts. I use Noalox, made by Ideal.
Jim Smith
KQ6UV