[TowerTalk] Beverage antenna question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beverage antenna question
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:55:30 -0500
On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 05:06:45 -0000 "Rick Bullon" <kc5ajx@hotmail.com>
writes:
> the  acreage
> to the west is empty land and owned by a guy who never comes out to
> the
> property ( I have only seen him 2 or 3 times in 15 years) so I might
> be able
> to put the beverage just over the property line until he finds out
> about it.
> I don't know how to get a hold of him so I can't ask permission

K1VR:  If he has owned the land for 15 years, he has been paying his
taxes. Trot on down to the Assessor's Office and look up his address. It
is a public record.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR
hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.