[TowerTalk] Petrezewski (sp?) array ..

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Petrezewski (sp?) array ..
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:39:54 -0400
> One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that the tower in the center
> of such an array can play a significant role, at least as reflected in
> the currents that flow on it.  I'm not sure what experience has been
> with the effect of a tower in the center of a 4-square.

A 200 foot tower in the center of my 160 meter four square (no
antennas on it) greatly affects the four square, I have to detune the
matching network (it is series fed) when I use the four square.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
http://www.championradio.com

-----