[TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:44:50 -0400
> Yes, it's 6 V/m (!!). Some evidence about leukemia deaths in children
> near the radio station was found in a epidemiologic study. It was
> reported a x6 number of leukemia disease in children in a 2 km radius
> from the station. Don't know how many cases were analyzed. Anyway, it
> seems that some toxic or radioactive waste is located near the radio
> station.

You say there are also toxic and radioactive wastes near the
location. Are you making a joke, or is that true?

In the USA, the only study linking EM radiation to Leukemia was
falsified. When the study was made, it received national attention.

When the professor who did the study was caught, it received only
a slight mention on the news.

Sometimes there are other problems than false data. A few
hundred miles north of me, a shortwave radio station was sued for
a child with many health problems near the station's antenna
system. The station owner was very worried at first, but it worked
out OK. It turned out to be a genetic problem all through the family.
The father and mother (who were also the aunt and uncle) dropped
the suit when the lawyer found out children born in that family
before the station existed had similar problems.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com