[TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight
From: ka4inm@qsl.net (Ron KA4INM Youvan)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:48:35 -0400
Hi:
> An awful lot of hams have prostate cancer.  It's amazing to me how often I
> run into a ham on a cancer support list.  Either we hams are far more likely
> to be active on the boards, or we are more likely to attract cancer.

  You may be on to something here, I have been maintaining a
200 kW transmitter for the last 15+ years, and it might have
caused me to become sterile, I haven't had any children since
I was transferred here.

         73 (= Best Regards) de: (= this is) Ron ka4inm@qsl.net
       Please visit my HAM web site at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,