[TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:03:45 -0400
An interesting observation, but also consider this. Last year I
attended the Dayton Hamvention with a fellow who had never been to
Dayton before. This fellow is a local who has been in the hobby
only a few years. He is a professional therapist and has a
Doctorate in Human Behavior. About three hours into the flea
market on the first day he looked at me and stated; "This is the
largest gathering of grossly obese people I have ever imagined
could exist all in the same place!" Sounds funny, but it made me
think! Maybe RF exposure has done that to them? I don't think so!
Maybe frequency of cancer incidences, heart disease, diabetes, and
other illnesses has something to do with the eating habits and
lack of exercise and general well being of many in this hobby we
that all love so dearly......That could be it!  Look around. Maybe
we all need to improve our lifestyles and nutrition a bit! In many
cases, quite a bit! 73, -=Rog-K9RB=-