[TowerTalk] Force12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: n3ue@arrl.net (Ed Wolf)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:15:57 -0400

You ARE missing something.
When I installed the antenna, I followed the
mfgr's recommendations, which worked ok for where
the shack was.
Now that I have moved the shack closer to the antenna,
I asked a feasible question concerning what to do with
the 30+ feet of excess coax.
I do not see how you answer contributed anything to the question,
except...

Ed Wolf - ars:N3UE - NA40+TR.PA
http://members.home.net/wolfie132/
http://www.breezeshooters.net