[Towertalk] rotating T2X from 2 locations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] rotating T2X from 2 locations
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:34:15 -0800
Please summarize to the list - I have one T2X that has both 15 and 20 meter
antennas on it and we share it at the multi-op...the positions are in
adjacent rooms so we have been using gab messages back and forth to turn
it...not exactly efficient considering how state of the art the rest of the
station is!

It seems like they should just be able to be connected in parallel but there
may be something I am not thinking of...

I have plenty of control boxes and know it can be done just have not gotten
around to doing it...saw a post on this from (I think) K4IK, er W8IK once
upon a time...many many e-mails ago (he may have even been AD8I then!).
Think I lost that message several computer failures ago!!

73,

Jim, K4OJ