[Towertalk] rotating T2X from 2 locations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] rotating T2X from 2 locations
From: pb0aiu@pi4cc.nl (Peter)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:05:31 +0100
Here at PI4CC, we have just 1 controlbox and connect the controlbox with a few
feet of control line to a unique "male connector " . This connector can put in
a female wall mounted connector. On the wall mounted connectors we have the
control line to the rotor just in paralell. So we can pug the controbox at the
end, or on 2 other places. Why unique connectors? Just to be sure that the
controlbox for 20 is just for te 20 meter rotor. We have diferend kind of
rotors.

Peter
pb0aiu/pi4cc

Internet DX-cluster telnet://213.10.48.91
DX-cluster info http://www.pi4cc.nl/dxcluster