[Towertalk] Best Tri-Bander under 40 lbs?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Best Tri-Bander under 40 lbs?
From: smidtca@sprint.ca (Carl Smidt)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:01:48 -0300
As I stated here before, you should take a serious look at Fluidmotion's =
continuously adjustable SteppIR three element monobander, 20M to 6M =
inclusive. I have one and it is an antenna worth noting, awesome. Check =
it out, http://www.fluidmotion.ws/.  I was going to buy the Force 12's, =
XR-5, but when I investigated the SteppIR, it was no contest and now =
looking back and comparing results with my friends, I am not sorry. I =
have tomorrows antenna, today. =20

73,   Carl   VE9OV
  ----- Original Message -----=20