[Towertalk] Rohn 25 Guy Bracket/Torque Arm Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn 25 Guy Bracket/Torque Arm Question
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:37:14 -0700
It is my understanding that Rohn had torque arms in their product line way
back in the late 50's when I first became aware or Rohn.  Later, in the 80's
I think, they discontinued them because they did not feel there was any
benefit to them.  Still later, in the 90's, they reintroduced them because
of demand from the ham community and, still later like within the last 4
years or so, they discontinued them again and I think that is where it
stands today.  Since I have given up being a Rohn dealer, I don't keep close
track of this stuff anymore.  Will a REAL Rohn dealer stand up and tell us
if torque arms are available from Rohn today?

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com