[Towertalk] Rohn 25 Guy Bracket/Torque Arm Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn 25 Guy Bracket/Torque Arm Question
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:43:49 -0700
Interesting.  However, not really relevent.  I too, have some fairly recent
Rohn catalogs and they DO NOT show TB25D Torque Arms anywhere.  Are you sure
you are looking at Rohn Part Number TB25D?  The problem is that Rohn often
does not do a timely job of changing their catalogs as the availability of
items changes.  The only real way I ever knew (as a Rohn dealer) of the
availability of any item was to call them at the time and ask.  For example,
does your catalog show BX towers?  They have not been available for about 3
years now . . .

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com