[Towertalk] Roof Tower stuff.... 2 by 4s, city, :(

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Roof Tower stuff.... 2 by 4s, city, :(
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 21:21:57 -0800
Long time ago my father built a garage with 2x4s rafters 24in on
centre.  Later the code changed, about 25 yrs.  He then put in extra
rafters between to make them 12in on centre.  I assume that yours are 16 in
on centre.  Have you thought about putting in extra  to have them 8in on
centre?

Chris opr VE7HCB