Re: [TowerTalk] RFI resolution

To: TowerTalk <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RFI resolution
From: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@pivot.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:04:04 -0400
 In my opinion you are putting yourself in a very precarious position
whenever you go into someone's house and attempt to "fix" their RFI
problem. It leaves you open to all manner of charges that you damaged
something or somehow mucked it up. This is especially true if the
neighbor is not kindly disposed to you from the beginning. My advice
is to leave it to the professionals. By that I mean a third party who
works for an insured business and has no personal interest in the outcome.

73, Roger