Re: [TowerTalk] RFI resolution

To: "Floyd Sense" <sentek@sprintmail.com>,"TowerTalk" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RFI resolution
From: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:20:13 -0700
Regarding your EMI susceptible subwoofer... I assume it has no digital parts
working at more than 9kHz clock speed, etc, so it''s not required to meet
Part 15?  (although, it's possible that any consumer/home entertainment
equipment would need to meet Part 15, if it's intended to be connected to
something that does (i.e. the power switch boxes for computers, etc.) )

Did you ever talk to the mfr of the sub?

And, a very real and immediate concern of mine, what brand is it, since I'm
about to go buy a bunch of audio equipment, and I'd just as soon not buy an
EMI/EMC problem out of the box!