Re: [TowerTalk] K6STI YO / AO Programs?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K6STI YO / AO Programs?
From: "Gary R." <n6lrv@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:25:45 -0800
I agree with you Joe. I live near Brian Beezley. I contacted him a couple of
years ago when I learned of his programs. When he did finally return my
messages he explained that he did in
fact stop advertising his programs because of pirating. I did eventually buy
one program from him however, he was obnoxious, unhelpful, and slow in
responding. He charged me a great deal of
money and refused to send it to me on disk instead, he emailed it to me. I
later found he had embedded my name onto each screen so as to discourage
anonomous pirating. Those 'round here who
have known him tell me he has always been the unpleasant sort. His DOS based
YO, AO, and other programs work well but these days I prefer the WIndows based
NEC modeling programs anyway.
my 2 cents,
Gary