Re: [TowerTalk] K6STI YO / AO Programs?

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K6STI YO / AO Programs?
From: "Gary R." <n6lrv@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 13:06:09 -0800
I does seem like a reasonable thing to do except the 'watermark' of my name and
callsign sometimes falls right in the middle of some of the images making
Brian's 'low tech' licensing effort
annoying. Now that I think about it I never did figure out how to 'build' a
yagi on YO as it would never allow me to remove antenna elements. As mentioned
before, Brian was completely
unhelpful to me even after I repeatedly explained my inexperience with DOS and
that I do not understand some of the lingo he used in the help file. From my
experience I've learned to
dislike the man but I'm glad some of the list members have more pleasant
memories of him. Perhaps one of you more experience users could help me offlist.
73,
Gary