Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor

To: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@comcast.net>, "Alan AB2OS" <ab2os@att.net>,"TowerTalk Post" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF exposure and my neighbor
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:06:49 -0700
I concur. I had a friend who was going through a tower permitting
process that included notification of neighbors. One of the neighbors,
a medical doctor, started writing letters warning the other neighbors
of the potential for "radiation fallout" from the antenna installation
as if uranium, plutonium, and strontium particles would be raining
down from the antenna.