[TowerTalk] rugged 6 meter beam ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rugged 6 meter beam ?
From: "Tom Sessions" <RADIO_K4RV@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:20:16 -0000
Who makes thre most rugged 6 meter beam these days?

I am ready to purchase a 6 meter beam and install it at the top of my tower.
I'm looking for the beam that is most likely to weather ice and wind, and
endure the weight of large birds as I don't want to frequently climb all the
way back up and take it down for repair.

All opinions welcome.  Experienced users most appreciated.

Thanks / 73
Tom K4RV