[TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble
From: WarrenWolff@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:26:55 EDT
Fellow TTalkers,

For those who are inclined, may I suggest a short
letter to  the City Planner at Grand Terrace CA - -
and/or a letter to the Voice of the  People in The
San Bernardino County Sun.

One of our fellow hams has made the Local Page
of The  Sun.  His neighbors are upset over the 32
foot âeyesoreâ he has  installed for his antennas.
They say it is ugly and reduces property  values,
according to The Sun.

The City planner has said, âYesâ, then, âNoâ,
and is now  wondering if the answer should really
be, âYesâ.

It turns out Hans, the ham, has never cranked his
tower up  to the 55 foot capability.  A few letters
to Voice of the People are the  easiest, but letters
to the City Planner might be useful.

The Sunâs Voice of the People can be reached via
_voice@sbsun.com_ (mailto:voice@sbsun.com) .  They just received my  letter.

Regards, Warren; W5KKW