Re: [TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble
From: "Reicher, James" <JReicher@hrblock.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:14:38 -0500
Amen to that.  I live in an area where all the utilities are
underground, not far from K0DAN.  No telephone poles at all.

I put up my tower a couple years ago...  48' of Rohn 25G with a TH5, 4
elements for 6, and a Ringo on top.  A week later, the house right
behind me sold (it was already on the market, NOT because of my tower :)
) for the asking price.

Since then, several other houses in my neighborhood have sold quickly
and easily, all at or near the asking price.  Property values on my
block are no different from those in the surrounding area.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO