Re: [TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble

To: <WarrenWolff@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble
From: "bob" <wf3h@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:12:29 -0400
I had to whip my local township into shape over this issue about 2 years
ago. I reminded the township attorney that aesthetics were specifically
forbidden to be used in deciding on providing a zoning permit for a tower.
After looking up the law, she agreed with me and the township changed their
zoning ordinance.

These kinds of practices have to be fought at every turn because 1 township
supporting restrictions is too many

Bob/WF3H