Re: [TowerTalk] remote antenna switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote antenna switch
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:54:35 -0000

None of the 8 rcs-8v's that I have in use grounds the unused ports by
default.  You can ADD a jumper to the relay box for each port you want to
ground when it is not selected, which I have done when I want to use them
for a stack match.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net