Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,"Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:22:40 -0500
Hi Jim,
And even if you had intended to go beyond the wires in trees argument and
suggest that it is not necessarily a second mortgage to put up a tower, that
would have been OK too, in my book.

I do not believe for a second that there is anything wrong with a properly
constructed tower comprising used pieces. As long as they are sound and
installed according to the LXC primo directivo. A tower doesn't need to be
new to be good any more than a car does.

I think suggesting that you were condoning bad practice is quite extreme.

73, kelly
ve4xt