Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams

To: alwilliams@olywa.net, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams
From: N0OEL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:29:33 EDT
OK, you all have a good point,.    But sometimes and I  repeat sometimes hams
will pay you what you ask for used  equipment.    But its those that insist
on debating,  bidding, driving you nuts over a few dollars on some used
equipment for sale and  then want to "think about it"!
We all like to negotiate but when it comes to hams they do that and then
want to pay half!
Comon guys, hams are thrifty!   Ever see them complain over the  hamfest that
raises their price $2 dollars?

I still love them all!   What a great hobby!

-Mike
K0BUD