[TowerTalk] I've HAD it with GAP!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] I've HAD it with GAP!
From: Mahlon Haunschild <mahlonhaunschild@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:53:24 -0500
Well, excuse me for leading off with a vent, but I've been trying to get
a replacement 160m tuning capacitor for my Voyager out of them for THREE
YEARS with no luck.  I have no earthly idea how to get their attention,
and have basically given up.  I've resigned myself to either making my
own or scrapping the entire antenna.

So, before I get out the Sawzall, does anyone know any one of the four
available capacitance values for that capacitor, or if you own a
Voyager, can measure the one that you have?

TIA.

Mahlon - K4OQ