[TowerTalk] Real waterproof connectors for rotators (was: source of6/8 p

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Real waterproof connectors for rotators (was: source of6/8 pin connectors?)
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:20:56 -0800
A much better solution than either CJ or trailer
connector pigtails is at this URL:

http://www.deutschipd.com/Products/DT_Series/dt_series.html

Real waterproof connectors that mount right on the end
of the rotor cable w/o splices.  AND THEY'RE CHEAPER
than trailer connector pigtails.  Now you have absolutely
NO reason to use trailer connectors.

You can buy them from:

www.dcpwr.com

although the web site doesn't show them (contact the owner).
I bought some of them from him at Pacificon in Oct.
BTW, a very fine vendor with a lot of neat stuff.  I
think I spent $200 at his booth.

Rick N6RK