Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:07:20 -0700

Bill Turner wrote:
> [...]

That's an incredibly silly statement.  How does the ham avoid erroneous
claims that his tower was the cause of a decrease (or lack of historical
increase) in surrounding home values that might otherwise be due to
various unrelated market factors?  That's the "blank cheque" nobody in
their right mind would sign.

Dave  AB7E