Re: [TowerTalk] Sweet spot locations:

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sweet spot locations:
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:53:13 -0700
Thanks Jim, SM2EKM for the reception report of KGO, 810 in Sweden.  I am
sure they will be happy to hear that.

I previously mentioned the  KGO vertical tower array  installation, here are
  some additional pictures documenting our  wonderful tour of the station
transmitter site/tower.

If local (Central California) ham demand exists, I could probably arrange
another tour of KGO TX site, under direction of the Station Director of
Engineering, Joe Talbot,  who is a ham...

See:

http://www.dxhound.com/KGO%20visit%202005/jj_test_KGO.html
http://www.thegenomegame.com/cluebook/sites/kgo/KGO_arial.jpg

Sincerely, Pat Barthelow     aa6eg@hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team
http://www.cq-vhf.com