[TowerTalk] VE7RE Tower project

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VE7RE Tower project
From: "DB1" <DB1@Dccnet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:10:32 -0800
I have been working on my new tower installation here in Delta BC Canada (just
north of Seattle, Wa) The tower is not up yet as the concrete is still curing
but I thought the group may want to look at how the project progressed. The
tower is a used US Towers TX-455 crank up free standing 55 footer. I have a
Tennadyne T10 Log periodic  and a Cushcraft A-627013 6M, 2M, 70Cm triband yagi
going on top & I plan on shunt feeding the tower for 160M & 80M. I also have a
dipole bracket which I'll hang my alpha delta DXCC on as a flat top dipole from
the tower to a tree to the south.

 I have a lot of pictures to view on my Picasa website for those whom are
interested to view. Please feel free to comment. And thanks to everyone on this
reflector who have great ideas that are openly shared here.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Derek.VE7RE