Re: [TowerTalk] Combined Dipoles

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Combined Dipoles
From: John Tait <johnei7ba@eircom.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:24:57 +0100

Bill Turner wrote:
> [...]
      My 160,80 and 40m dipoles are at 45ft, with the widest angle
possible between dipole legs. As Bill says, this system works very well.
Mine has almost 1:1 SWR on all three bands. Check out all the other
bands too, as you may find that it works on some other bands with a good
SWR. Mine works well on 30m, and very well on 17m. What extra bands you
get will depend on height, angle between wires, location etc etc.
  I mainly use it for local QSOs, as I use vertical dipoles for Low Band
DXing.
    Vy 73
       John EI7BA     http://www.iol.ie/~bravo/