Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: AI1P Matt Steven <KD0BVK@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: Joe - WDØM <joe@wd0m.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:34:42 -0600
For the record - I had a controller fail - Mike, K7IR, at SteppIR sent a
replacement, no questions asked.  I also had an EHU fail - again, Mike
sent a replacement gratis.  I've had nothing but exceptional service.
Mike also has called me directly to inquire about my satisfaction with
the products.  Anyone else have the president of a company call them to
inquire about their satisfaction?  I'll never switch to any other
antenna system.

If there is an issue with "nonexistent customer service", I submit that
someone with the problem must be doing it wrong.

I really like my old SteppIR 4L with the 40/30 meter add on, for the record.

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com
http://www.pagosarocks.com