Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: AI1P Matt Steven <KD0BVK@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: John Sheeley <wb4qda@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
Put up the 3 element Steppir you will never regret it .Mine has been up for 5
1/2 years. I needed  to replace a chip in my steppir control a couple of years
ago  . I called Steppir and had the chip in 3 days They Have been very helpful
when ever I called them  I think rumors with no callsign or anything to back
them  are unacceptable . IE some local ham
73
John wb4qda