Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 05:58:43 -0600
What is wrong with this picture?
Good ole Skip needs to turn his radio off and take that antenna down before
more damage is done!
It was a boot failure.  Which means, more than likely, that rest of the
boots are in similar condition.
I would be in panic mode.  I just can not imagine, with such a simple
installation, of leaving something like that up there very long.
How old is this antenna?  Is it out of warranty?
John
Wa5zup