Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: AI1P Matt Steven <KD0BVK@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: Joe - WDØM <joe@wd0m.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:12:24 -0600
Matt, as you are the one who brought up third party stories about
SteppIR antennas, I would suggest that the one who "start(ed) shooting
flames all over the place" came from you and your unnamed source.
Relaying third hand "problems" reduces it to hearsay.

I suggest the ham in question should pick up the phone and call
SteppIR.  That should make his day.  I"m sure he will receive the
assistance he needs.  Anyone who invests in such an antenna should be
motivated to the point of checking for their phone number, which is in
their assembly/owners manuals as well as at the SteppIR website.

http://steppir.com/

Main Number:         425-453-1910        Monday through Friday
Fax:                          425-462-4415        8:00am to 5:00pm
Pacific Standard Time
Tech Support :        425-891-6134        10:00am to 3:00pm Pacific
Standard Time

Taking action rather than bemoaning one's fate normally works so much
better.

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com