Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding mast?

To: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding mast?
From: hdmc38@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:59:31 +0000
Jim

 NEC Chapter 8 requires a separate ground from the mast, down the tower to the
ground rod. Since the mast is above the rotor that's where it is connected. I'm
not saying it works better or worse.Sure can't hurt. I've had my SPG set up
this way for 5 years never a problem.YET! Hope this helps.

73 Joe K4XZ
--
JOE PATRICK
SENIOR PLUMBING/MECHANICAL