Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam

To: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>, "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical vs Beam
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:38:07 -0500
Jim
I have used that type. In fact-- my first non-ducky 2M antenna was made on
an SO238 panel mount, hung from the ceiling light fixture in the shack.
However there is confusion about the difference between what we,
individually, do, and what the WWV setup is.
I would like to know, just as I would like to know the real description of
the claimants on TT. I know there is confusion about the use of a radial
system, and I suspect the location of the feedpoint is the key.
Bill-W4BSG